Sunday, May 14, 2006

Bad Luck and Poor Taste

Ted Kennedy's plane was struck by lightening and lost all electric power last night. He had delivered the commencement speech in western Massachusetts earlier in the day. Here is what I don't get, he was headed to his home on Cape Cod at the time...But was scheduled to deliver another commencement address in western MA today. Are there no hotels good enough for a Kennedy in western MA? Can't he spend a more than a few hours with his constituents in this part of the state? I would find it slightly insulting. I am not going to mention the amount of jet fuel that this aborted attempt would have burned either.

On a side note, I flew in a Citation (the plane that was struck) a few weeks ago and this had to be quite scary.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does this work?

8/24/2006 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally disagree.

It is time for a change

8/24/2006 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home