Saturday, November 19, 2005

Coward??

I appreciate Gene coming out and supporting our troops, but once again she shows why she should not be a US Congressman. Having an opinion does not make you a coward. This man served 35+ years in the US marine Corp. He served in Vietnam. I don't like his opinion on Iraq, but she takes a great move by the Republican Party and nearly makes it backfire by calling a respected military leader a coward. Last time I checked she has never warn a uniform, or been shot at while protecting our country.

This might just because of my feelings about Gene, what do you all think?

3 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

As the Whistleblower remarked, it was a just matter of time before she dropped a bomb like this. I didn't think it would be so soon or in such a public forum. It is tought to say how it will play in her district...I think McEwen or someone else can capitalize on support from the mainstream and establishment on this one, but those on the fringe might be a bit envigorated by her words.

What a shameful episode.

Oh, and her name is spelled 'Jean' :)

11/21/2005 9:37 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Gene is short for Eugene (my dad and grandpa's name :)

11/21/2005 10:08 AM  
Blogger Nathan said...

Here is the SNL clip if anyone is interested:
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2005/11/20.html#a5990

11/21/2005 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home